Thursday, November 26, 2009

7 things i'm thankful for:

disclaimer: being that i am so entirely thankful for everything that i have been blessed with in my life, this is completely random and off of the top of my head. everything from my struggles to life's everyday necessities, i am grateful for all.



The Gospel
Photobucket
the knowledge of the gospel, my Heavenly Father, my testimony, prayer, scripture study, growing up in the church, the people in the church that have blessed my life indefinitely, and the strength that it provides to make it through each day.

Family
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
not only mine, but all the families i am blessed to be around from day to day. your strength inspires me. together, we can make it through anything <3

Friendship <3
Photobucket
summaa tiimme.
Photobucket
birthday booy- la grande orange
Photobucket
ohhh sydney's house.
Photobucket
year one, anyone?
Photobucket
graduation collaboration! myyy girls.
Photobucket
last thanksgiving shout out!
Photobucket
midnight showings <3
Photobucket
feelin' devine
Photobucket
sydney's bdaaay
Photobucket
extravaganza; times of our lives haha
Photobucket
tyler's farewell, life-time friends!
Photobucket
andrew and anderson!
Photobucket
oh heey, prom 09.
Photobucket
keepin' it classy on the couch.

friendship of all kinds, through out my life, no explanation needed.


Simple beauty
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
whether in a photograph, nature, a kind word, a stranger, or a small act of charity, the serenity it brings is something that i am very grateful for.

Music
Photobucket
if you know me at all, you know that i have a certain soft spot for lyrics, chords, relating songs to my life and the strength of music in general.

Knowledge and Education
Photobucket
Photobucket
the gift of knowledge is such a blessing in my life. the avalibility of education to us in our lives is strongly overlooked, and underappreciated by most.

Rest and Rejuvination
Photobucket
today was the most relaxing, least demanding day i've had in ages!



HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment