Sunday, September 18, 2011

He lives in you.

so to answer your questions YES, the lion king in 3D was the most powerful, incredible experience of my life! this is coming from a girl who can't staaaand three dimensional films... i am literally setting aside a hundo as we speak just to see it a few more times before it leaves the theater. if you know me at all, you know that the lion king has been my favorite since who knows when. i've had multiple lion king birthdays, stuffed animals, mugs and apparel.my parents tracked down every lion king happy meal toy so i could have a complete set. i've worn through my VHS, and even considered a simba tattoo at one time. yep. this is the real deal, folks.
ps simba is such a babe

LOVE LOVE LOVE

and thank you, jessica, for taking me to see it when i was so afraid i'd miss out! you're the bestfriendever

No comments:

Post a Comment