Sunday, March 20, 2011

caf-FIEND


thats it, i'm going to do it.
i'm going to give up caffeine. i can't believe i said it! but i need to. and in turn, i will give up artificial sweeteners, as well as carbonation. i hate being dependent on what is, no doubt, a drug. i drink way too much caffeine and i need it to function.
this has got to stop!
good news is, i was researching it and withdrawals last about 2-9 days, so within two weeks i can hope to be a normal, functioning, well oiled machine WITHOUT caffeine.
i'm excitedd! support me on this.
i'll post daily updates on twitter or my blog just to keep myself sane.

1 comment:

  1. I've given up caffiene also. It's not as difficult as it seems.. But giving up artificial sweetener is the next step which I reckon will be hard!

    ReplyDelete