Sunday, February 7, 2010

tonight, its just too much.

"cause ive since made graves
but im too scared to etch the names
for fear that im the one whos changed "

"old classmates please drop all your pens,
don’t write a word cause I won't reply
and I’m not bitter, no, it's just I’ve passed that point in my life.
I’m trying to find truth
in words, in rhymes, in notes
in all the things I wish I'd wrote"



i think in entirely "format" thoughts while i'm in this mood.
when i don't want to deal with anything or anyone. i have nothing to say, no good to bring, the mood in which i automatically retract into myself. when i need a chance to sit in my mind for a while and gather my thoughts. its important that i do this before i act on irritated impulse and break things that aren't meant to be broken.
sigh.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i need to deal with this in a different way.


post script, i loved this:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment