Monday, February 1, 2010

fort minor

i am so entirely thankful for the many many positive influences i have in my life.
there is an unbelievable amount of faith and blessings that surround me in everything i do, every where i go, every single day.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i never want to go a day without recognizing this as often as i can.

off the record, i am proud of myself.
so proud of myself for the progress i've made and will continue to make toward the person that i strive to become.



today, i had a break between school school work so i got to see makenna and andi for lunch. they took me to their dream house that they recently discovered, and we are in love.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
this picture doesn't do it justice, but bless my little blackberry, it tries.

love love love.

1 comment:

  1. I love people like you. You don't just do things because you're told to or because you're "supposed" to. You figure it out for yourself, and decide you want to be the best you can be. If that makes sense? I know I don't know your story, but that's what it seems like to me.
    p.s. I put a picture of your cute little ring on my blog. Hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete