Wednesday, February 3, 2010

hold fast

Image and video hosting by TinyPicyesterday was, mentally, one of the hardest, most tormenting days of my life. i feel so much stronger for getting through it, and HA! i came out on top. the day itself wasn't hard, it was the downward spiral it could have lead in to. i am so grateful for the power of prayer, the priesthood and the people in my life that i can turn to at a minutes notice and recieve more help and guidence than i knew i needed.
wow.

in attempt to clear my mind yesterday, i was on weheartit.com, as i so often am these days, and the typography was more therapeutic for me than anything else. i know some are sad and angry, but the positive ones have such a strength to them <3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
that is why i post them in albums on my fb, even if they don't apply to me. i know that they have the power to get a message across in a way that no one else can.
i hope i've helped atleast one person with themmm.

alright, keisha. time to focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment