Saturday, January 23, 2010

shut it dowwwn

i love my pocket-sized listerine... is that weird?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
i feel like an alcoholic whenever i pull it out and take a swiggg but hey, if fresh breath has a price tag... i'll pay it!
anyways, that actually had nothing to do with my purpose for this post. i got distracted by something in my purse and my listerine caught my attention.

i wanted to saaay that i know i could sit here for hours and complain that klay and i never go out anymore, but in all honesty, it is so nice. we get to spend time together with close friends, our families and be well rested for school and work. granted, there are things and people that i miss dearly, but nothing beats a night of papa johns, valentines day candy and rummikub at the millers!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

in other news, this has been a tough weeeeek for too many reasons, but i appreciate that it is over now! that, that, that, that don't kill me can only make me really tired... but stronger in the end.

is it sad that i'm really looking forward to monday because i get to go school shopping? and no, not for clothes; we took a vote at home and aside from me, it was unanimous that i do not need any more outfits :(. i have mentioned this before and i'll mention it again:
I ♥ school supplies!


Question of the Week:
If you could decide what i will be doing to my hair this thursday at approx. noon, what would it be?
i'm so excited, it has been far too long since a professional cut and/or dyed my hair. i'm a cheap DIY hair stylist, but it works. I am looking for a more sophisticated cut and a more natural color, buuuut i haven't quite decided.
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment