Tuesday, April 21, 2009

manage me, i'm a mess.

Turn a page, i'm a book half-unread
I wanna be laughed at, laughed with
Just because.
I wanna feel weightless, and that should be enough.
But i'm stuck in this fn rut waiting on a secondhand pick-me-up
and i'm over getting older

Maybe it's not my weekend but it's gonna be my year.
And i'm so sick of watching while the minutes pass as i go nowhere
And this is my reaction to everything i
fear
'cause i've been going crazy i don't wanna waste another minute here.

Make believe that i impress
That every word by design turns a head i wanna feel reckless
Wanna live it up just because
I wanna feel weightless 'cause that would be enough
If i could just find the time then i would never let another day go by


so that song is like, so my life. aside from the occasional, "over getting older"
because i'm perfectly fine with getting older.

so i guess its not my life as much as i hoped it was! but i'll get over it in good time you know?
also, i really like that new ashley tisdale song, "i'm alright, its ok."
its not how i feel about anything really, but its such a happy, pump up your self esteem kind of song.

i just went through a bunch of jeans from when i was in 5th and sixth grade and i was a little fat girl
so they still fit.

guess who just found all her summer cut offs? :)
i'm seriously so cheap.
hahaha i never get anything designer or full price even.
i wont pay more that 15.80 for a shrit, 6 bucks for a cami/tank, 15 for a swimsuit, 2 dollars for underwear or 10 for shoes.

which is probably why i have no shoes.
i just don't understand why i can't bring myself to do it.
jeans are a different story, but i seriously find it SO hard to find jeans.
i went to namebrand yesterday and not one of them fit.
i hate forever 21 jeans, i don't have money for trues even though i love the way they fit lately.
i don't like buckle jeans enough to pay that much for them.
i honestly have ONE pair of jeans that fit and they're from blossom, but they have a limited amount of wearable clothes....

BOTHER.

help me find jeans?



No comments:

Post a Comment