Monday, August 15, 2011

blogless

so, i'm not going to spend more than 10 seconds apologizing for not blogging in sooo long.
i'm sorry!

ANYHOW, things have been super busy working two jobs and living my summer liiife, taking multiple vacations to california and beyond! spent some quality time with my awesome family, my amazing boyfriend and my good good friends. i'm so blessed 100% of the time, its incredible.

as always, i've set some goals and trying to make some positive changes in my life! its been a long time coming for some of these goals, but i don't mind. i'm still trucking along! i've really set my mind to these things and made a plan of action for each so hopefully we'll see some positive results coming around the end of this yeaaaaaar!

i'm so happy, right now.
blessed and blissful
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment